Track the status of every tenant in a asset and visualize. Pull data right from the stack
Stacking plan provides a graphically rich, interactive way to explore the space availability of your assets. You can view tenant space both vertically and horizontally to help manage asset down to the single unit. Analyze asset floor plan by floor plan, whether it’s an office tower, retail space or industrial building.
It is also an ideal method to provide all the important information about your asset in a clutter-free manner. Using a stacking plan, you can make the following critical information pieces available at a glance:
- Rent rolls: Capture key lease elements such as term, rent, renewal etc
- Tenants: Showcase the tenants in your property listing in style
- Lease expiry: Highlight the lease expiry dates for various premises in the listing
- Vacancy: Display vacancy rates and vacant properties for your property listing
- Asset occupancy: Depict the occupancy rates for your property listing