Understanding where the variations and patterns in values are.
We are already seeing positive impacts of digital transformation of Real Estate across all asset classes of the real estate sector with our everyday tools, such property management systems, getting stronger and enabling organisations to improve the efficiency of their processes and business activities.
- Ask questions: Formulate hypotheses and business questions.
- Explore the data: Examine the data quality, completeness, and measurement limitations (volume and velocity) to determine the level of analysis and interpretation that can be supported.
- Analyze and model: Break the problem down into solvable components that can be modeled. Quantify and evaluate the business questions.
- Interpret the results: Evaluate and analyze the results in the context of the question posed, data limitations, accuracy, and other implications.
- Repeat as necessary: Business intelligence analysis is a continuous and iterative process that often leads to further questions and refinements.
- Present the results: The best information and analysis becomes increasingly valuable when it can be effectively presented and shared with a larger audience.
- Make a decision: Business intelligence analysis is used to support the decision-making process. A successful Business analysis process often leads to the understanding necessary to drive decisions and action